5.07.2009

SHOP OPEN

This week I opened my Etsy shop! Starting with some industrial felt items and plan to add a variety of materials and products later. I started with a series of coasters and chair pads.
http://www.InboundThread.etsy.com


Today I'm working on a new design for an industrial felt chair cover. I'm pretty obsessed with making folding chairs comfortable and cool looking, as we have several of them stored in the basement for whenever an extra person or 6 stop by. When you don't have a dinning room, and your storing things in a damp basement, cheap folding chairs are the way to go. That doesn't mean they can't get be comfortable and get dressed up a bit for company! Also, good for the patio.

1 comment:

kelly smith said...

The folding chair seat covers are great. I am a huge fan!

Post a Comment